Story/account shoutouts

I’m giving story and account shoutouts from 7th to 10th as I’m close to hitting 2k

Please reply to this if you’re interested

Rules:
You have to follow me @epiberry on Instagram and dm me the cover of your story OR write account shoutout please
You CAN NOT unfollow me afterwards
:heart::heart:

I really hope it helps you gain reads and followers faster

6 Likes

Hey I just followed and dm you on insta
My insta is @evie.episodes

2 Likes

Not my story but:
Always Yours by Makayla Reed ! (@Makayla.Reed)

2 Likes

just followed you :))

Proof

Story Details

Best Friends is a spin off to my rookie story Bad Liar but at the time I was still learning how to use Episode script formatting. Same with 699 The Series .

Summery
Spin off to Bad Liar, Katherine, a Canadian, finds herself meeting the two sons of her mothers childhood best friends, Mateo and Paul. They take her to New York but in exchange she tells them the story of how her mothers friendship with their fathers fell apart. Travelling to the past in the present, they unlock secrets and bonds that would’ve never happened if Katherine never told the story (FULL CC).

Title: Best Friends
Genre: Romantic, Comedy
Style: LL
Episodes: 20 (Still working).
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6684178244632576
Instagram: @solarnetic_episode

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! Just followed. My ig: @epi.ksu
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

Hey there! If you love Drama, Romance and Action there it is!

There’s my story:

Title: Sweet Love

Chapters Published: 20 (More Coming Soon)

Genre: Romance/Action/Drama

Description: Maria is a fragile woman, when her boss can’t take her eyes on her…
He thinks she is a friend from childhood… Is this love of first sight or is SWEET LOVE? Find out more of …

Episode Style: Limelight

Cover:

Instagram: @episode.blackdevil

Take some screenshots will be wonderful :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m following you now! My handle is @crimsoncat6_episode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Let me know when you see my account and I’ll DM you my story details :yum: