Story advice and ideas please?

I have a story idea involving two women, and since I am a sci-fi fan I would wanna make them humanoid aliens that travel to different planets and go on adventures. Instead of one ongoing story I would make each chapter a different adventure involving the two of them. Also one of the MCs is pregnant but she is like that from the start of the story and the story doesn’t revolve around it. Also they aren’t in love, just really good friends. They are both troublemakers and they went to space uni together and caused trouble. The not pregnant one is ginger and almost unfeeling due to a lifetime of teaching herself to suppress her emotions. I know it’s terrible, could I have some feedback on what to add and how to improve it?

4 Likes

Check this :smiling_face: thread

ok what do i do on the thread

1 Like

Just send the description and we will make a Title or some ideas for you :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you, but I don’t need a title rn, i need more ideas on the actual plotline

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant :sweat_smile: some ideas

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Check my featured thread in my bio!

I make summaries!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.