Story announcement 2021, share your stories ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Hello friends, I hope y’all are doing great, holidays are almost here, we’ll probably have tons of free time to both write-continue our stories and read as well! It would honestly mean the world to me if you gave my story a chance, I released it three days ago and it’s my first story, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it and I can guarantee you, you won’t be disapointed!

Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: A ravenous loner, forced to be on a job to find his"cure"obliviously, becomes the key to the chaos set upon her unawares. Will he accept her alluring yet dangerously twisted offer?
(it has full CC btw and it’s in Limelight)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

Drop your stories bellow and let this be a small authors’ corner. Unfortunately I don’t have that much time to read myself but I’m sure you’ll find people interested in the comments :wink:, :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

19 Likes

Thank you for the thread :heartpulse: The cover looks amazing and the story sounds interesting! I’ll check it out :blush:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Thanks for replying girl, when I find free time I may check your story out as well :heart:

Any gem choices like outfit ones?

So far only the “Support me” button, personally I’m against gem choices and I probably will do bonus content at some point but bonus content is something that wasn’t supposed to be included in the first place :sparkling_heart:.

3 Likes

Whoa, your cover looks amazing!!! Here’s my story if anyone wants to check it out :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks and thank you for replying, honestly I’ve already checked your story out and I’m in love, although I’m not into stories that have 2 LIs I really liked it, honestly never stop writing :pleading_face:

Ok

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Do you need any story recommendations?

1 Like

Personally no but if you have written a story or are in literal LOVE with a story and feel the need to share it then feel free to do so :sparkling_heart:, you never know who’ll see your comment :wink:

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would hugely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your story in this thread :sparkling_heart:, I hope people find it intresting and tap your link :wink:, congrats on writing btw.

1 Like

not gonna lie that is one confusing discription, I dont even know what some of the words mean.

1 Like

Really? I’m sorry, it’s probably because I read English lit a bit too much but I do understand them :sweat_smile:, them classics will do that to you :sweat_smile:

You absolutely do not come off as rude, don’t worry about it, I appreciate the critisism but honestly the word limit is so small that I tried to do my best to fit it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah they are diffcult to follow, its hard to give an idea of a story which such a short limit. espically one there is good

but this sentence is really hard to read,

You don’t have to apologise for sharing your opinion girl, like honestly it’s your opinion, nobody can judge you based on it or consider your opinion offensive, you should be able to share it anyway :heart:

a lot of people think I do, but ofcourse some people are more sentetive, but I also get I give my opinion with out anyone asking for it

btw love your cover.

and I will delete a few of my post because I am off topic

Thank you, look those people are immature af, honestly just share your opinion, like what if they don’t like it? Are they gonna go cry? Even IF they don’t like it that doesn’t mean that you come off as rude.

1 Like