Story announcement 2021, share your stories ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

This is my first story so the first few chapter are a little too short, but the more you get into the story, it is a very interesting story (I hope you give this story a try) :heart:

Author Name : Achu

Story Description : Anchal is a feared assassin on earth.
Due to an accident she teleported to another world.
And now she is trying to find herself and the lost princess within all this craziness

Genre : Fantasy

**The title **: The lost princess

COVER

I know the cover is not that good I drew it myself

LINK!!

Hello there, thanks for sharing your story in this thread :yellow_heart:

1 Like

**Name:**Psychopathic |9 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Instagram:tems_episode
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi fairy.s.novels,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Congratulation on publishing your story and thanks for the promotion ! :grin:
I’m up to R4R.

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:
I am ok with feedback too.

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi thanks for replying to this thread love, unfortunately I’ve taken up on many R4Rs and I need to finish them but I’m sure other people who’ll see your comment will be interested :heart:

1 Like

Added your story on my favorites! I’ll give it a read as soon as I get the chance. Your cover is such an eye-candy!

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

Thanks and thank you for replying to this thread :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey fairy.s.novels,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK & ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4611022308311040

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5818856802942976

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 3 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5851424466075648

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4715901517234176

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, run away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that runs away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. Dm me for r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thanks for replying to this thread love :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for replying to this thread :yellow_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Hello there, thank you for replying to this thread :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@fairy.s.novels Thank you for this thread :hugs:
Also I have read your story upto 2 episodes and I really liked it :blush:
My story:-
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Author:- Manasi R.
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL

Cover

Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16
I hope you will read my story :hugs:
Btw, I personally liked the classic English language written in the description :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there, thank you I’ll definitely check your story out :yellow_heart:

1 Like

You are welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Everyone Has Demons
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: “It hurts to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on” I let go, it did hurt but its got more of a hold on me than I have on it, so I’m still in an pit of pain and suffering.
Style: Ink
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5272298055663616
Small Cover:
EVERYONE HAS DEMONS COVER

Any and all support is appreciated greatly, I’m down to do R4Rs - be sure to dm on my insta if you’re interested.
Instagram: @writtenbysadoe

PS - i don’t really know how to use the forums so lmk if I could’ve done something different :slight_smile:

1 Like

:writing_hand: Hiya, thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
If anyone wants to do a R4R or just check out my story, I would truly appreciate it.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 5 & more coming
Genre: Action
Phenomenal cover by: line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

I can do R4R’s for first 5 Episodes as well and if I like the story, I can support by gems. Just message me in my instagram account @episodeanon27 if you’re up to it since I can read the messages there quite more often than in the forums. You can choose on which stories you’d like to do a R4R with me. :sparkling_heart:

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart: