Story Anouncement: "The Favor"

Hey everyone!

I’m releasing a story on 2021-04-15T19:00:00Z called “The Favor!” All of the information is posted below. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Be sure to view my instagram post for more information, or if you just want to ask a question! @allie.writes.stuff

Once it’s released, I’m willing to do R4Rs and such! Just shoot me a PM :sparkles:

cover made by @konturava.art and title made by @irdeinfierno

Genre: Romance/Drama (slight comedy)
Description: Margot sees a chance to change her social status when Gage Hudson shows up half-naked at her door asking for a favor. But is popularity everything she imagined it would be?

LGBTQ+ :x:
Art scenes :white_check_mark:
Choices matter :white_check_mark:
Female MC / Male LI

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to give it a read! It has a funny vibe to it, if that’s what you’re into!

Let me know if you have any questions, and follow my instagram for updates!

Edit I: If you’re interested in being a background character for this story, please click here!

Edit II: I made a “meet the characters” post, so click here if you’re interested in learning a little more about them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Wowowow so excited!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you for the support!! :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Wow! Thats sounds like an interesting one! What’s your Episode user? (That’s usually how I keep up with authors that update or releases stories)

1 Like

My episode user is Alison :sparkles:, I doubt you’ll be able to find me since I have no followers or reads, but I can tag you in another post when I release the story if you’d like?

1 Like

I couldn’t find it…maybe add me and I’ll follow back? Mine is Iris Levont, and I’d love a tag, thanks!:heart:

1 Like

I followed you, hopefully it;s the right account! :sweat_smile: And I’ll definately tag you when the time comes :blob_hearts: If you have an instagram, that’s the best place to get updates from me! I have a link for it posed above.

1 Like

Hey lovelies,I’m Dawn .
I would like if you could read my first story on episode.
The title is PURGED by dawncrystal.
Category: Romance

DESCRIPTION
when tragedy hit us hard some seek revenge, others walk into Danger. What happens when your life collides with Hometown Badboy?
*CUSTOMIZE your CHARACTER

please read it and tell me what you think in my fanmail…
Love you …
and THANKS.soooooooooooooooo muchhhhh

1 Like