Large:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

• Have a good day! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you so much for creating this thread.:slight_smile:
Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

What could be better than a book shop?:grin: (It’s a rhetorical question)

You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Guys… Like I said before, please do not paste your copied adviertisment. Use my format because it’s how I picture a book shop.

2 Likes

My apologies - I’ll edit my post but is it okay to keep the link?

Yes.

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread. What a great idea!

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !!:slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Hi my story is called ferewick :boarding school, I published it today and it is my first episode story. It follows you the mc that just starts her new school, and then discovers an ex pupils dead body. Your choc es effect what evidence you will find, your friendships and relationships as well as if you survive or die.
Please support me by watching and giving me feedback, thank you

Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Link:

Read my friend Kellys story

FB_IMG_1531745917331

Title: THE NEW GUY

Author: KELZBLOGS

Genre: Gay/Romance

Style: INK Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight.