Story card was not approved

My storycard was not approved
reason: nudity/sexual contend
how can I fix this, becauseI have seen story cards where characters were half naked​:weary::weary:

4 Likes

That’s a dumb reason.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because he was holding her leg like that…? I’m not entirely sure but you’re right a lot of covers are more provocative than yours.

6 Likes

Right?!!

1 Like

that the first I thought. i have seen more skin off covers but its ok

1 Like

crazyyy

1 Like

I’ve seen like covers with vampires and I’m like …is this appropriate…?

1 Like

Once I seen a cover where this girl was almost naked.

1 Like

But somehow episode thinks that this cover is bad :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Whoever approves those covers at Episode, should get better at their job or something! You guys are letting some people get away with things and some people not!

2 Likes

I don’t understand how it’s nudity, BUT the girl really looks like an IMVU avatar and I didn’t think those were allowed on covers. Maybe they just gave you the wrong reason?

1 Like

They did changed the cover but still…

Im so maddddddd
I have waited so long for this bs

1 Like

I have no idea.
what’s imvu? because i’ve used this same picture (head till stomach) for the large cover and it was approved.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, there are much more inapropriet covers on episode stories including featured ones.

2 Likes

its free online game. I agree, it looks well, but its just the shadows in the art style.

1 Like

It’s a virtual chat room that you can make an avatar for. The features look very similar to the girl in your cover. I saw someone try to upload a cover with those avatars before and if I remember correctly it was rejected for copyright reasons.
But otherwise I’m not sure, I’m sorry :confused:

2 Likes

oow oke… i will check it out
because I commissioned this art cover

oooww
thnks for the info. they should have mentioned copyrights then😩
i commissioned this

yeah, I doubt its used, a lot of art look a like,

1 Like