Story Characters Needed 💜

Hey yall, I’m writing a new story called Say My Name (I might change the name depending on how I feel about it later). I am up to the second episode and I need some characters ( I’m a write as I go kind of writer for the most part.) I will bump this thread whenever I need new bgrd characters.
Also If someone wants to make me some character detail cards ,PM me ( there are six main characters) for a meet the characters that’d be great.

As usual please no spam or disrespect or anything

Story description

I don’t have a cover or any splashes yet (I’m still looking for a cover artist atm.)
Blurb: You lose everything and no one seems to care. Except for him. Together you decide to take back the world. No one is going to be wronged again- not on your watch.
This story is somewhat of an romantic action story that’s inspired by certain recent events that have occurred around the world. I will be touching on some heavy topics- so please don’t leave you characters if that is not okay with you.

Leave your details, name, and outfit credit please and thanks. Specify what role you’d like. This Story is in INK!

• First character needed is a fashion brand representative.
  • Second Character needed is a news reporter.
  • Third character needed is a bakery staff member.
  • Fourth Character (s) needed is someone (or multiple) to be my partner in crime : meaning that my character and yours will be shown in little author pop-up moments.
    Lmk if you have any questions!
    :purple_heart:
4 Likes

I would love to be in your story =)

deets

can I be your partner in crime? =)
also I can help you with the character cards

2 Likes

You can use mine!! :relaxed:

Credit to @cottonunicornepi on instagram

could she be the fashion brand representative?

2 Likes

can i be the news reporter plz
and my name is Chrissy lol

1 Like

@blackmeow20 got it, is that the outfit you want throughout? , and do you want credit? I’ll PM you about the character cards.
@Jessica.C thank you, I may change her outfit a little since it’s very similar to what one of the main characters is wearing in her first scene.
@CrimsonJewel thank you, ofc and is that the outfit youd like?

4 Likes

Okay, that’s fine

1 Like

yes please… if you need me to send the name i can :blush:

1 Like

yeah, I’ll keep that outfit, credit by this forum name and also my instagram ( I’ll give you it privately)

1 Like

Name: Giulianna
Skin-tone: Olive
Hair: Fishtail Braid (Blonde)
Eyes: Downturned Bold (Blue)
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Face shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Perky
Mouth: Full Round (Blush)

IG: @giulianna_creates

Can I be the bakery staff member or one of your partners in crime?

1 Like

Awesome thanks, do you have a specific outfit you’d like throughout or should I pick?

Anything to go with my traits/personality would be great.

Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!

But, if you can’t think of anything, that’s fine. Just put me in random clothes.

1 Like

Got it!

Any role :upside_down_face:

Summary

Credit: @timber.pup_
U can change the clothing but plz keep the glasses :blush:

1 Like

hehe we could do an role

Andee: She’s sassy and sarcstic but loves to play round. She never backs down from a fight and is very care free. tho she acts like she knows everything she doesn’t :joy:
Kylie: He is her best friend. He is shy & kind. always getting andee outta trouble

1 Like

You got it queen :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Hey can be a partner in crime?

Deets

You can credit my insta @kat.writesss

1 Like

You got it! Also to you and @Starlight.episode is that the outfit you’d like throughout?

2 Likes

That’s like what I normally wear but feel free to change it if you want

1 Like

wuts the theme :thinking:

1 Like

The theme of the story? It’s action with a little romance.

1 Like