Story Characters Needed 💜

Awesome thanks, do you have a specific outfit you’d like throughout or should I pick?
:purple_heart:

Anything to go with my traits/personality would be great.

Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!

But, if you can’t think of anything, that’s fine. Just put me in random clothes.

1 Like

Got it!

Any role :upside_down_face:

Summary

Credit: @timber.pup_
U can change the clothing but plz keep the glasses :blush:

1 Like

hehe we could do an role

Andee: She’s sassy and sarcstic but loves to play round. She never backs down from a fight and is very care free. tho she acts like she knows everything she doesn’t :joy:
Kylie: He is her best friend. He is shy & kind. always getting andee outta trouble

1 Like

You got it queen :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Hey can be a partner in crime?

Deets

You can credit my insta @kat.writesss

1 Like

You got it! Also to you and @Starlight.episode is that the outfit you’d like throughout?

2 Likes

That’s like what I normally wear but feel free to change it if you want

1 Like

wuts the theme :thinking:

1 Like

The theme of the story? It’s action with a little romance.

1 Like

i’ll make the outfits in the morning :confounded:

1 Like

Hey! Can I be a partner in crime?

Character Deets

Details:
skin:mocha
eyebrows: soft angled
hair: beach wave white
eyes: almond luxe violet
face: soft heart
nose: elven
mouth: full round

Her name is Aniika: She’s very playful and is tomboyish. She is married to cupcakes and and likes to box.

Good luck on your story! If you ever need coding help PM me here! I’d be happy to help! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, do you have preferred credit and outfit?

1 Like

@weirdo_episode_author is he credit and any clothing with the clear circle glasses is fine, preferably something black/dark.

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

Okay so I don’t need any new characters at the moment but I am looking for some people to give me some insight for my main characters (just to kind of provide me with some information so I get it right). So if anyone is of Cuban, Brazilian, or German descent please comment here which you are and then DM me! Comment here first that way I don’t have multiple people. Thanks and credit will be given if desired.

Anybody got any male characters; I need a couple soliders :eyes: :eyes: .
Thanks alot!

1 Like

Hey you can check out my shop with @Maeverie.Rivera. We make characters and outfits completely free no credits needed.

2 Likes