๐Ÿ’ž Story cover contest alert!๐Ÿ’ž

Sure!

2 Likes

Deadline is on 2nd July @Raitlyn ,@TaySilver,@June_Sinclair,@Jenicreates, @SaraSantini , @Adrija, @EpiCrazyKat , @april_episode, @Ciley :blush:

4 Likes

cool :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Noted!

2 Likes

hey, so I got really busy because of school stuff and we have an exam next month for which I need to prepare. so I wonโ€™t be able to participate. Iโ€™m sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

Iโ€™m participating! @tanyaepisode

By @Leana2

1 Like

No problem Exams come first!

1 Like

Deadline is on 2 days @Raitlyn ,@TaySilver, @June_Sinclair, @SaraSantini , @EpiCrazyKat , @april_episode, @Ciley :blush:

4 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry but I didnโ€™t understand at all and didnโ€™t see the link.

1 Like

So this contest is for my story frostbite
The story description and character details are above!

Now you can do anything related my story
Splashes, intros, outros, basically anything we use in a story

3 Likes

I would love to join if I can

1 Like

sure

2 Likes

I really would love to participate, but I really donโ€™t have time to do these right now. I think when I signed up I completely underestimated my schedule. :sweat_smile:๐Ÿฅฒ

1 Like

No problem

2 Likes

Again Iโ€™m sorry.

2 Likes

hey, what is your story title and author name (on app)? also Mikayla is the MC right? and who is alexa? LI?

1 Like

is there any way the deadline can be moved a bit??? :eyes:

2 Likes

My author name is Mads title is FrostBite Mikayla is the mc and Alexa is a friend who regrets turning the mc

2 Likes

Had to rush it a bit towards the end to meet the deadline, but I still think it turned out well! This is my entry for the contest :poop:

idk if episode has a guideline against too much blood on their covers, if they do let me know and ill try to tone it down a bit lol

4 Likes

I :heart: ITT!!!

1 Like