Story cover feedback!

hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

well, since i’m not an artist and my story, in fact, is far away from publishing - i literally haven’t even started writing episode one - i thought that looking for an artist would be sort of pointless, because i don’t even know if i will finish that one. but i still needed a cover, so i used the one and only skill that i do have - photoshop.

took me quite a lot of time, but i even took the effort to change the hand’s nails because te original ones didn’t fit.

what do you think? what should i change? is it attractive to a potential reader? every feedback is welcome!

10 Likes

i love it so much! maybe you can add the author’s name. x

5 Likes

Honestly it’s really good! It looks really realistic I would have never been able to do anything so good :grimacing:

3 Likes

It looks amazing!

2 Likes

Hello @honeyboo, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re looking for feedback on cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I really love that cover!

2 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

YESSSS QUEEEEN!!! i. love. it.

2 Likes

I would read it! It is a real good cover :slight_smile:

2 Likes

love this cover for you. :black_heart:

1 Like

offttt- maybe she snapped too hard.
it looks amazing love, also welcome to the forums. feel free to pm me if you have any questions

1 Like

thank you all!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like