Story cover ideas

Hello, I want to make a cover for my unpublished story to set as profile but I have no idea what to do, can any of you give me an idea? :girl:

Here is the plot: A girl gets visions of her long lost brother saying that he is trapped in another dimencion and she has to help him come back to Earth, he told her that his daughter (that lived in the other dimencion) could help her find him. She travels in there and realizes that there the citizens hates humans so they kill them, she also do not know where she can find her brother’s daughter.

Please if you have any cover idea write it :worried::pleading_face:

Maybe like the MC is looking into a portal hole and her brother is on the other side looking helpless and she’s reaching her hand in but it’s like a glass door. And he brother is holding a picture of his daughter or something like that lol

2 Likes

Thats actually a really nice idea, i really like it, thanks, i will try to do that but as a large cover because I dont think that I can contain many details in a small cover. Thank you again sooo much, i am so excited right now, your idea is amazing!!! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

For a long cover it could be just a more simple version of that just say like along image of one hand grabbing another?

1 Like

Not a bad idea, i really like it too, but the problem is (at least for me ) that i am having really hard times painting hands, if an edit takes me 6 hours the hands are the 3 hours, even at the edit that xiomara17 suggested i would try to blur the hands or put something like a light on. But thank you soo much for sharing your idea with me, it is really nice idea, thank you :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No, It is ok, but thank you very much for the offer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: