Story Cover Needed For ROMANCE GENRE

I want a cover for my story please if anyone could make it for me for free. I want it drawn. TIA

2 Likes

Hey I’m an artist myself but I’m full of requests right now but you can definitely try out shop I’m part of
George’s art shop
Also there is Aesthetic art shop and my own Dazzle art shop but they’re not opened yet :sweat_smile:

If u are okay with waiting for long even I may help :kissing_heart:

Hi Sorry i don’t do free arts But i can make you a very good price also if you have a budget i can help you!
Here some of my works so you can see if you like my style

5 Likes

How much time will you take to prepare a cover?

1 Like

It’s depends on how much school stuff do I have cz right now my exams are too going and I have 4 requests before you … But approx I take a week or 2 for making realistic

1 Like

I’m fine with 10 to 12 days…

1 Like

Uhm maybe send deets? I’d try to do ASAP :wink:

1 Like

Umm…sorry I’m new here so can you tell me how to send you that bcz I don’t know…if you don’t mind…

1 Like

Sure I’d send you form just fill it np

OK thanks🙂

1 Like

Here it is just type the given info and send me here or pm where ever u wish ;)))

Cover /theme of story/ title if you want :
Who do you wish to do your request?
Large or small?
INK or LL?
How many characters?
Character details and outfits (if any):
Background:
Text (if any):
Pose of character (if any):
Anything else (extras) :

Cover /theme of story/ title if you want : Torn between two Billionaires.
Who do you wish to do your request?
Large or small?-small
INK or LL?–limelight
How many characters? 3 main characters
Character details and outfits (if any): I’ll send their pictures with their outfits.
Background: It’s up to you.
Text (if any): just the story name.
Pose of character (if any): I want the girl to ve wrapped around in the middle of two billionaires…as both the males are the love interest.
Anything else (extras) : add if you like to…

1 Like

Do u have reference pose?

Also please let me know their gestures and expressions and are they episode poses or custom… If u have any questions please feel free to ask :wink:

1 Like

Something like this but in full… You can choose the expression from the above pics or add yours…just to tell you both males are love interest characters and they are deeply in love with her.
Thanks​:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh okay I get it… I’ll start on it ASAP bcz here it’s night right now… But I’ll try my best to finish it in a week

1 Like

You basically want the girl to be perhaps shy? And the boys to like hit on her or something

OK Thank you❤

1 Like

Not exactly…

this character is very flirty and easy going but another male is u know uptight and brooding😂
Its like the girl is attracted to the uptight one and the flirty one is attracted to the girl.
I hope that’s not tricky to understand…if it is just let me know I’ll try to explain it again🙂

1 Like