Story Cover Needed For ROMANCE GENRE

Ohhhh I guess I got it! So I’d send a rough outline to you when I draw… If you don’t think that’d be good just let me know :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting tho love :heart:

1 Like

Thanks to you for doing that for me :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Duaa please let me know if you’re happy with it or not? This is just a rough outline not the final one… Also if this pose is better, let me know the position of boys I mean which boy you need where :wink: … Here u go :

Summary

2 Likes

why does that look like tvd characters omg stefan elena and damon omgg das kinda scaryy. but anyways your art looks absolutely stunning!!!

1 Like

I don’t know what it that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but i guess I took it as a reference pic? Is it violation please let me know… :pleading_face:

1 Like

it’s like the best tv show ever, i’ve been watching it ever since i was 4

1 Like

Ohhh okay,… I guess I live under a rock :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

no you may not, i started watching it before it became really popular and hyped up but its not a big show in european countries as much, mainly in the US, CANADA, AND AUSTRALIA i’m pretty sure, if you have netflix it might be on there

1 Like

Ohhkayy! I’ll check it out

… But Will taking it as reference be unfair or violation?

1 Like

i don’t think so, as long as you aren’t directly copying and pasting an owned or copyrighted picture into your story and its your own drawn work then i’m sure it fine

1 Like

I will also change their faces…hopefully it isn’t violation… Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

all good!!

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome❤ I really liked it. Can you turn the girl slightly towards the male with short hairs bcz she has a crush on him, if it’s easy for you…otherwise then leave it as it is…
Its amazing as it is now😍
Second thing what about credit?
How do u want that?

1 Like

It does look like vampire dairies but when you’ll place my characters and the background it won’t look like that…so no worries…:slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

I’d also change their hair and facial features… I just searched on google to get the pose closer to your wish :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Like you want that girl to face "the uptight one " I’m sorry I forgot his name :pleading_face:

Yeah towards uptight one that is Exton Blake😂

1 Like

So how about I’d change the one who’s holding her hand to the flirty one and the right one to Exton… Sorry i ask a lot of questions… Sorry if I’m bothering u a lot :pleading_face:

Yeah you can do that too…and no you aren’t bothering me at all👍

1 Like