Story Cover Needed!

Uh @ChayChay can you help with this error?

I can’t see the problem… but @_hxxd of EpisodeStudio should be able to help you with it…

2 Likes

Sorry it updated to image

Sorry for bugging you.

1 Like

You aren’t bugging me… just bf sure how to help with this… lol I have trouble sometimes with choices myself… lol M.A do you know???

I use the app on my phone, and code the animation in the writer portal. On my mobile I test my story and screenshot the character doing whatever animation I’ve put :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry I’m really bad at explaining

1 Like

Haha, I think I understand it, though my iPad is dead for that, it’ll charge quickly. But I just use the preview on my laptop! I’ll go take the photos of the poses and remove the photos for the pictures so there is no error

@Mystery.Author & @ChayChay got the error fixed! Getting poses <3

2 Likes

Yay!!! Sounds good

2 Likes

@ChayChay & @Mystery.Author it’s coming through! Sending it!

2 Likes

Something is wrong, the male won’t go smaller when I’m making him- wait I gotta make him walk when that happens.

1 Like

The male is stuck… He like… Disappeared:joy:

Just take your time… lol no rush hun

1 Like

Okay thanks @ChayChay & @Mystery,Author I just don’t want you to wait then leave lol

2 Likes

Sending them separate here is the male! Please make him a bit smaller if possible and maybe shade him in so he is all black

1 Like

We won’t leave, take your time. There’s no rush :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You can leave him the same size, hopefully this is good, tell me if you need the picture differently

1 Like

Is that good M.A since you are the one editing them… lol

1 Like

@Mystery.Author Here we are for her

Sending a new one for the male too.

1 Like

These are good, although I’ve never edited classic style characters before, but I’ll give it a go :grin:

2 Likes