Story cover needed :)

Hi there! I am working on an Episode story and it’s turning out great, I just need to create a great cover that is going to capture readers’ attention! If someone could help me out that would be awesomeee:)

Please let me know if you can create one for me, and I can send you the details.
I would prefer not to have to pay for it but I am willing depending on how much it would be.

3 Likes

You might want to specify if you are willing to pay or not. If you are there are many great artists I have seen with open slots but if you don’t have the money then you are going to most likely get an edited cover. There are many editors out there willing to help you. There is a thread about the “ultimate list of everything” and you will find some editors in that list.

2 Likes

thank you for the info.

1 Like

R u willing to pay

2 Likes

maybe, depending on how much it would be.

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I do it for free!!!

2 Likes

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’m taking commissions at the moment.
Feel free to check my Instagram for prices and more examples!
Please note that these prices don’t include the rights of use which must be added when we discuss your project.
Thank you and have a nice day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(PS : only a quick follow on Instagram means a lot for us artists, so if you don’t have the money to buy something consider supporting instead! Which is quite as much important. I also happen to launch contests sometimes so… it’s worth the follow!)

3 Likes

Heyy I’d love to make a cover for you, I do charge tho, but my prices are negotiable of course. You can check out my bio in on my IG for more info @emmaj.artwork.
Here are a few examples :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I don’t understand how y’all r so good ur art is beautiful!!!