*I’ve been wanting to get back into art and making covers so I’ve decided to make this thread just for a few weeks to past time and get back into making covers! *
- You MUST give credit if you use anything I’ve made, you can decide where!
- You’re NOT allowed to claim my work as your own or say anyone else other than me made it.
- You’re NOT allowed to use any of the examples without my permission!
- You’re NOT allowed to use anything I’ve made for someone else without asking for THEIR permission.
- I have every right to decline a request.
- Please be nice to others and don’t start any drama!
- If your request will be cancelled I’ll tell you as soon as possible.
- You’re allowed to make deadlines. But I have a life outside of Episode
- Once your request has been presented to you, you’re allowed to make only ONE change, so choose wisely! However, if you’re happy with what I’ve made for you, you don’t have to change anything.
- Most important rule of all! DO NOT, and by that I mean NEVER ask me for something you won’t use. I work extremely hard on these and it would break my heart if you don’t use something I put so much effort into.
- I am only doing edited covers right now, so don’t ask for drawn please!
1. Name of the story and author
2. Description of your story
3. Background: you can select the background you need or I can select it for you.
4. A detailed description of what you need.
5. Do you need both small or large cover?
6. If you want your characters in the cover , send me character, outfit and expression details Or a simple screenshot of your characters with the required expression.