Story covers and art 🎁 drawing for free

Desperate need of a cover or an art scene?

I’m in a process of learning and I’d like to take on any challenge.

Let me know your vision. Send me the character details and tell me a little backstory.
The character details may also be screenshots.

I will draw
*Simple art style
*Episode characters
*Simple or no backgrounds (an option to leave it transparent)

• I DO NOT COPY OTHERS WORK

I will not draw
*Fur
*Realistic art
*Copy artwork
*Complex backgrounds
*Sexual content
*Wet

You can either PM me here, but to make sure I reply fast, I recommend my Instagram page - @episode.merlin

The IG account is a must

Here are a couple of examples. :grinning: Keep in mind that I just started recently and I might not be able to draw just anything. This is nowhere near I wanna be someday.

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

Summary

21 Likes
Summary

this is great for something you just started 2 days ago, can i request art for my character? you can go ahead and pick any pose background ect

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Add me on Instagram @episode.merlin so I can send you the wip’s :slight_smile: I surely wanna accept the challenge.

1 Like

hii! Your art is amazing especially since your started 2 days ago! I want to request an art piece in a pose like the image below. The pose is just for reference, but a much more simpler art style (than the image of the pose) would be perfect. I have character details and can DM you them through Instagram if the pose is okay? If not, then no worries! :heart:
pose

1 Like

I think i can handle it :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I saw you’re examples and they seem awesome! I was wondering if you can make a story scene for me for my story called “The Secret Vampire” Let me know if you accept I can send the character details! God bless

1 Like

Hi.
I can def give it a try. Hit me up on IG @episode.merlin :slight_smile:

that’s great! I’ll dm you the details through Instagram later tonight <3 thank you

2 Likes

I would love to request an cover

What do I need to do?

1 Like

Hi,
Hit me up on IG @episode.merlin :blush:

Hey, I’d like one too if you’re not too busy. Send you details through Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not too busy yet :slight_smile: Send the details.

Hey, I would like to request but first I would like to know if you know how to do curly and kinky hair (4c) hairstyles?

1 Like

Hi. Honestly, I don’t know. But so far I’ve really surprised myself. My art style is cartoonish and simple so there won’t be anything overly detailed anyway. I can definitely give it a try. A great way to learn. :kissing_closed_eyes::hugs: Send your thoughts on IG @episode.merlin

1 Like

Can I PM you the deets please??

1 Like

yes

1 Like

I renewed the thread in case you maybe lost it now.

Oh sorry I forgot to send the deets, I’ll send it sometime today, I apologise lol

1 Like

I still have room for another work :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

would you hold a spot for me? i’m in need of some art soon hehe

1 Like