Story Criticism

suggestion

I have written my first ever story, currently it has 7 episodes released and more will be coming, but for now I would like to know what you have thought of it? is there anything I need to change? add? criticism is very important, be honest please what you think?
it is called Powerful Partners
Lucy and Jake both have not 1 but two powers. follow them uncover their past and what they must do to reclaim their thrones, from their evil relatives.

I will read it! In the meantime check out my story!
Title:Fantastical-The Mermaid
Author:Rahdia
Episodes: 4
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152

Hey I will read your story!!

I will review it but please can you review my story too?

I would be grading you on:
Plot: (out of 5). The theme of your story
Grammer: (out of 5)
Directing: (out of 10)
Duration: (out of 5)
Narration: (out of 10)how you put your story together
Cover art: (out of 5)

Total : (out of 40) in percentage

And comments regarding your story.

Please grade me the same way.
I have only 2 episodes so it shouldn’t be a problem to read it

@Chloe_e First off I think the description of your story could be a little better and maybe a better cover that will make readers want to read it more. I think the episodes were a little too fast. The cliff hangers weren’t that thrilling. Readers would like to have something that goes “wow” I want to read that again. I like that you added choices, the directing was pretty good. Also the scenes where they are remembering each others past; You should move the MCs to the back or move them to another zone so that they won’t appear behind the characters.

I like your story and with a bit more work it will be classic!

Thank you will work on improving it better. And I have started reading your story, it is very interesting and will definitely continue reading

Plot: 5/5
Grammer: 4/5
Directing: 9/10
Duration: 5/5 ~not too long nor too short
Narration: 9/10
Cover Art: 5/5

Total: 37

5 episodes are released, fully

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Good thanks for reading it! But the problem is my app keeps crashing and I cannot read any stories due to this problem. I even had to delay my read 4 reads. I submitted a ticket but still the problem isn’t fixed. I am so sorry:sob:
I will read it as soon as the app gets fixed