Story Description Crisis

Hilo!
Please ignore the title, I needed one someone hasn’t used in order to post this.
I need help with shortening my description to 180 characters or less.

Original Description: You run away from your family and go to New York City to live with your aunt and uncle, after learning what your family really does. Living in NYC you become the “queen” of it. Then, you meet “The King of New York City” who will do anything to make you his queen and protect you at all cost. Will you allow him to be your protector and uncover why your family hid the truth from you?
If anyone has another version of this description that is 180 characters or less please let me know in the comment section or dm on instagram at @storiesbybless or @greaterbless or you can pm.
As a thank you, I will follow you on instagram.
And I will give a shout out to you on my instagram @storiesbybless.
Here is the title of the story to give you an idea: My Protector
Thank you so much! :heart: :heart:
Please give me your instagram username if you want or if you want I could use your forum name to shout out you.

3 Likes

This is all I got. Hm. and it fits the description box.

After discovering your family’s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, who’s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your family’s secret and fall in love?

3 Likes

Thank you so much! What’s your instagram username or do you want me to you use your forum name to credit you?

2 Likes

Np and it’s @lanafrazer.episode. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I already tagged you on instagram with the post!

2 Likes

You ran away to NYC because of a family secret, until you meet HIM, the man who vows to protect you at all costs. Will you fall in love and uncover the truth?

1 Like

Thank you so much for this wonderful description! But someone has already given me one!
I hope you understand!
:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

@Sydney_H Can you please close this topic, I have already got what I needed. Thank you!

3 Likes

I know I just wanted to make a description anyway lol

I like making summaries in general.

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: :laughing: I get thank you soo much!
Have a great day!
:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome, you too boo! :heart:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: