Story Description Help Needed! (there's no need anymore!)

i wasn’t sure what category to put this in whoops :grimacing:

Here’s a longer description of the story:
Avery Leville bumps into the living chick magnet, Cameron Haven, who also happened to be her ex-boyfriend, at the small coffee shop that she worked at. As an aspiring author, she was saving up to make it big, while Cameron had shedded his ‘fuckboy’ ways and realised that Avery was the only one he ever really wanted to have a relationship with.

Cameron soon realises that Avery is hellbent on not dating him ever again, and he’s up for the challenge. He offers her a big deal, one that he knows will give her enough money to kickstart her career as an author, and one that he might be able to win her over again with.

All she has to do? Pretend to be Cameron Haven’s girlfriend. How hard could that be, considering their past?

————

What do you think? I feel like these stories usually come from Wattpad and stuff, so I thought it might be interesting to write this on Episode instead. It’s also a more normal romance than fantasy because I wanted to take a break from all the werewolf stuff I’ve been reading :smiley:

1 Like

Just wanted to say your story sounds amazing! I’d definitely want to read it when it comes out.

1 Like

aww tyy! i already published a chapter on wattpad so if you’d want to check that out first it’ll really help!

What’s it called?

1 Like

it’s called Bound To Haven, by @delisesmiith :smiley:

I’ll check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for help with story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

hi @Sydney_H could you close this? thankss

1 Like

The description is so captivating! You get so much information in these few sentences, it’s pretty well done. However, I don’t know if episode will be ok with you using ‘fuckboy’, I’m not sure if they’ll prevent your story from being promoted on the app since it’s only one word.

But I will definitely give your story a try. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

yep i know :sweat_smile: i’ve actually shortened it in another post. but i’m not quite sure about this story anymore, :disappointed:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: