Story description (last post was one of them the wrong description.) (wich one do you prefer)

1. You’re human and made a deal with the devil. theres one rule: you can’t fall in love. But what if the devil himself and you broke that rule? Will it be love… or revenge?

2. You’re human and the devil has an offer for you: you’ll change into a Demon, Vampire hybride, but you cant fall in love. But what if the devil falls in love with you.

3. Me, a human made a deal with the devil. I just cant fall in love. Well,sounds easy right? Well thought wrong. I broke the rule and now I have the devil after me,seeking for revenge.

2 Likes

Uhm… I prefer the 1st and the 3rd plot

1 Like

Wich one of the 2 has the highest chance you would read the story??

Both of them seems intresting to me, so I’ll tell you both of the stories!

I like 1 and 2. Although 2 flows better. 1 could use some work

what would you recommend to change 1 into?

You’re human and made a deal with the devil. There’s only one rule: you can’t fall in love. What happens when the devil falls for you? Will you find love…. Or revenge?

This is what I came up with as an idea. I don’t write descriptions with stories, so you don’t have to stick with something like this. Th

1 Like

hmm I like it, but if I read myself now. It screams romance and I do not want that

Gotcha. Yeah it’s definitely written more romantic sorry!!

like that it gives you the “its just romace” vibe

If three was rewritten, it would give the least romantic vibes if your story isn’t a romance

How would you do it? I’m bad at descriptions lol.

I made a deal with the devil. The only rule? I can’t fall in love. What happens when I break this rule and send the devil after me in revenge? Will I survive? (Idk this isn’t particularly good but I also don’t know much about your story. I did my best lol)

I like number one the best. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.