Story Description Opinion [POLL] and looking for a bit of advice

Hello!

So far, I got these two options, and I personally like the second one better though I am still unsure with the second sentence.
Anyway, I want to know what you guys think, so here’s a poll.

1. Daniel and Suzie were just 14 when they last met. Now, at 29, they happen to meet again, can they revive their friendship?
  2. After fifteen years, Daniel and Suzie meet again, but she acts like she doesn’t remember him. Find out her reasons and revive their friendship.
  • Description 1
  • Description 2

0 voters

A bit more info of the story in case the description is confusing.

Daniel and Suzie were childhood friends, they meet every summer, but one day it stopped.
15 years later, they are both 29, and of course their adult life is very different than their childhood time.
They will be part of each other’s life again, reminiscing their happy memories, helping out one another, romance, and so on. (Still not sure with the romance part though.)

Romance or Not

There will be a bit of romance for the MC (Suzie) but it will not be with the best friend (Daniel). But I was thinking if I should use point system to let readers choose if there will be romance with the best friend (Daniel).

Let me know too if the plot is interesting… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Or maybe Fifteen years later?

I think the 2nd one fits better, but perhaps add a question like you did in the first one. This: “but she acts like she doesn’t remember him.” is good since it makes the reader curious. So at the end maybe hint at the title??

1 Like

The title is Way Back When. Is the title good?

A bit change here:
After fifteen years, Daniel and Suzie meet again, but why does she act like she doesn’t remember him. Find out her reasons and revive their friendship.

I was thinking something like:
After fifteen years, Daniel and Suzie meet again, but she acts like she doesn’t remember him. Will they be able to be friends like way back when they were kids? (Or will things be the same for the two like back when they were kids?)

2 Likes

Hmm… it’s also good to put the title in it…

1 Like

i love Description 2 i vote that one @Goji :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it interesting for story so readers can read and said oh this is interesting so they can give it a try

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Goji

1 Like

bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.