Story Descriptions Help

Hey y’all! Once again, this time I have a little bit of an issue with creating a good story description. I already have the plot and all that designed, but I just want a good description that is unique and will catch a reader’s attention.

Here is my story plot and other info (tryna keep it short so that i don’t spoil as much info):

A young innocent girl who is in her freshman year in college. She is the one out of the many people who have a “kinda complicated” secret. The problem now is that her secret of-- not seeing guys as a romantic interest-- got put out to the school in the worst way possible. She wants to prove to herself and others that she is able to love, but she doesn’t know what to do. In addition to that, she also got a weird unknown message related to her secret and is bound to complete her own mission that’s related to herself. How will she continue on to get what she have wanted? Who will be the guy that changes this fate? She would go through a lot of obstacles to trying to find love along the way and not all of them are easy to bypass. (I mention “want” a lot bc it has a lot of meaning to my story title…also note that there are multiple LIs so yeah)

Also I’m trying to fit the 180 words maximum limit, so if you have an idea, make sure it’s around that many words…

And I’m trying to publish today, so it would be great if I have a good description by then…(i know it’s kinda last minute lol)

Thank you all for the help! :heart:

1 Like

Its your freshman year in college, you got a unknown message relating to your secret. What happens when through a lot of obstacles to get want you want?

Or…

A young innocent girl with a “complicated secret”. Now the whole school knows, you want to prove yourself but with many obstacles along the way.

1 Like

I hoped I helped! :slight_smile:

Tysm!

Np, which one did you like?

I liked both I preferably liked the second one more :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.