Story Dicussions

Hi! I’m bored and plus it’s thundering and raining so I can’t go outside, so I am stuck inside lol
here are some questions about stories that I am wondering about:
(Also, this is an opportunity for me and other people to meet more friends so yayyayay!)
Anyways here are the questions-

1. Have you read Infamous? If yes, did you take the villainous or heroic route? And why?
  2. Have you read Complicated? If yes, did you like Kendall or Mason better? And why?
  3. Have you read Dirty Sassy Teenager? If yes, who did you choose initially?
  4. Have you read Not Interested? If yes, who did you choose, Dawson or Liam? And why?
  5. Who is one person you really appreciate and support? And why? (tag them! show your appreciation for people)
  6. If you have read any Episode featured stories, which ones have you absolutely loved and despised? And why?
  7. Who is your favorite author, and why? (it could be big or small)
    Here are my answers!
    yes, I have read Infamous! (two times) The first time I read it I took the heroic route because honestly I didn’t like Lance or the brothers at all. I LOVED BABYDOLL AND PYSCHO ALL THE WAY, ALRIGHT! Anyways, especially Death. He was probably my favorite. The second time I read it, I wanted to see what the villainous route took, but I took the heroic route again?!
    Yes, I have read Complicated! one of the best stories on the app, in my opinion. I say this because I just really like Sai Keyhart’s way of writing and the style of her story. Plus I have been following her for quite some time. I like Kendall better (obviously) because the romance between Kendall and Ainsley is just so beautiful, but I feel like with Mason it’s just super weird and I didn’t really like it? I don’t know some people say otherwise.
    Yes, I have read Dirty Sassy Teenagers! I did always want to read it when it first came out, but I never got around to it until now. Even though Bella was such a b-tch, it was so funny to read! I loved her character development. It was honestly so nice to watch her grow up!! Regarding love interests, I chose the girl? I forgot her name, but I thought their romance was nice!
    Yes, I have read Not Interested! That’s another story that I read later, but it’s still pretty good in my opinion. I chose Liam (Liam’s ending is done anyways, not Dawson’s) but I just liked Liam from the start. The way he was introduced and the way Bree and Liam fell in love just did it for me.
    One person I really appreciate is @Amphia ! We talk almost everyday and it’s just so nice!! She’s amazing and such a good friend. She is one of the most supportive, kindest, talented, and overall just fantastic people I have met in the community! I am sooo glad I met her!
    I used to read Episode featured stories when I first got the app, but when I discovered the community section, the featured section was dead to me. My favorite featured stories were all the Mean Girls ones, The Secret of Rain, and the Enchantress. The newer ones I don’t like because they are full of stupid gem choices, bland storylines, and really weird plots.
    My favorite author is Sai Keyhart! She wrote Complicated and Clothes Off. Like I said before, I have been following her for a long time, so she has always been my inspiration!
    I would love to see your guys’ answers!! xxx
3 Likes

-2. I liked Kendall better of course! He was always there for Ainsley and I feel like he was definitely the right guy for her :))
-4. I chose Liam because I feel like he really loved Bree and I think that Dawson and Bree would just have another toxic relationship… but my main ship is Lawson :heart_eyes:
-7. @/akaceri (Sofía) because she is literally the sweetest person ever and her stories are all so aesthetically pleasing! <3

1 Like

Omg I know right!! Kendall for the win!
And yes, I totally agree with you! Dawson and Bree would have had another toxic relationship :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I haven’t read the neither stories, but I’m currently reading Infamous, so I don’t know yet.
There are lots of authors I love! Especially earlgreytea.
I honestly don’t like any Episode featured stories, but I can’t judge all of them as I’ve only read a few. They just lack laters, originality (some at least), and complex themes and characters.

1 Like

ooo yes earlgreytea has some really good stories!! And yes, I agree, the stories don’t have substance

1 Like

My favourite author is @josiej8. She’s still starting out and has limited reads but she writes about things which readers can relate to, not follow trends and admire that so much. She’s currently in the process of writing a story about autism which I really look forward to reading! Seriously, check her out! She’s @josiej8 on insta x

1 Like

my favourite author is @/episode.ariel on insta, all of her stories are amazing and I recommend them all! I also love @/talesbyjos so check them both out :slight_smile:

1 Like

She sounds so cool!! I will check her out! xxx

1 Like

Will check them out, they sound lovely!!

1 Like