Story doesn't appear for testing

So I did the whole 3+ episodes with minimum 400 lines each and my story still won’t appear in the app (I copy-pasted the lines from the first episode to save time). I submitted a ticket and everything but haven’t received a response yet. What do I do??

I had this problem too from time to time. What u can do is use the link for ur story. This will open the story

1 Like

Do you have an error in one of the episodes? For me, new stories only show up in the “Create” section for the first time, once they are error free. I am not sure if this included backgrounds/overlays with pending approval … it’s been a while. But try to check for all errors.

Tip to help: If you have a line with an error you know of but cannot get rid of atm, just put a # at the beginning of that line to make the script ignore that line, save the episode. Then you should see it on the app. You can then remove the # again and still see the story in your “create” section.

Hope this works for you too!

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try it.

[spoiler]http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5131506407505920

(Please just ignore this for the time being; it’s the only way I can test it via link :roll_eyes:)[/spoiler]

Yeah, so far my errors are only unapproved backgrounds and overlays maybe I’ll try it this way, too, though. :thinking: