Story doesn't appear on the app HELP ASAP

Hello lovelies!
A friend of mine just started to write a story but when she went to review it on the app it wasn’t there. Has she done sth wrong (I have her permission to do this topic, she doesn’t have forums)

1 Like

There’s a glitch that causes stories with less than 400 lines to not appear in the app.
Maybe she can try adding more lines? Try spamming the enter/return key-

1 Like

it will also happen if it isn’t over 2 chapters, at least that happened to me.

1 Like

One thing I’ve also noticed with that issue is that it doesn’t appear until unapproved backgrounds/overlays used are approved. I can’t guarantee that this will help it to show up, but it worked on one of my other WIPs.

2 Likes

Oh okay I didn’t know that thank you

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Oh that has happened to me too but I forgot to ask her if she had that thank you!

1 Like

Stories usually show up for me if I just press save on the first episode and then refresh my app, but sometimes it only shows up for me if I make 3 episodes and save them (they could just be the
NARR
To be continued...
Box without anything below it) and then refresh my app from there.

1 Like

Oh okay I’ll tell her that thanks!

1 Like

Don’t panic if it won’t appear soon, I didn’t have MxM for the whole month :joy: even though I filled 5 episodes with some garbage like CC templates, it still appeared really late.
My new story appeared the next day with only 1 episode xD
It’s very random

1 Like

This is something no one would like to go through :woozy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.