Story feedback for new authors (first episode only)

I want to find new stories, so I’m willing to give feedback to any new authors. I will be 100% truthful in my opinions. Just let me know the story name and author name and I’ll get back to ya x

Hey!
I would love you to take a look at my story. It is my very first experience with Episode writing so any feedback is great!

Title: Teacher or Queen? (Drama)
Author: Mystique

Extra comment: I have only published the first episode to get first impression feedback. There is no description or cover - I will add everything later when I know if the story is worthy continuing or if I need to make any major changes. I believe that the first chapter is the most important one so I want to make it perfect.

Thank you!

I’ll go check it out now and let you know xxx

Hi!
This is my first episode story! Hope you like it!:heart:

It’s called “Identical”.
Author’s name: The Sisters
Story Type : Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: When you find someone who looks identically like you, your life is turned upside down! A story of love and drama is waiting for you to check it out!

Here’s the link:

And the cover:

Thanks!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Overall I think this story has a great story line. However, the length kinda put me off as it was on the short side. But I like the concept you’ve got going and the description used in the episode. I think that you should definitely continue. Thank you for requesting me to read x

Thank you so much :slight_smile:️ This helps me a lot!
So do you think I should make chapters longer? That’s one thing I am really struggling with. I have so many ideas but I don’t want to make it super long and confusing but also not very short that readers will regret spending their passes…

Yea, I definitely think you should continue, but just make them a bit longer. How many lines was your chapter? (Roughly)

First of all, love the cover. I really like the story line and characters. The chapter was a great length, not too long, yet not too short. I like how you developed into the cliffhanger at the end. It makes me wanna read more. Definitely continue your story, I don’t think I’ve seen anything like it before, so thank you for sharing x

It was something about 700 lines. Not a lot. I was thinking I will add another scenes but then I decided that I would rather focus on this one. But as I mentioned I really believe the first chapter is the most important one so I am going definitely work on it more to make it good.

Hey! can you check out mine?
It’s called destiny by Nataly gomez
it has few readers pls go until episode 2 the first one is a shor introduction
thank u! :hugs::sweat_smile::grin:

Thank you so much!:heart::heart::heart::heart: I’m really happy with your feedback :sparkling_heart:Thanks again :heart:

Title: DD: Rock Your Socks Off
Author : Isaiah H

Baby is an aspiring dancer who gets caught up in a life or death feud all for the love of her life, Johnny…

Maybe can you check out mine?

Scars by inxmyxeyes

I will love to know what you think :slight_smile:

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Thank you so much!

Hey, Thank you for creating this thread. I would love for you to check out my story and give me some feedback.:slight_smile:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Hi I just wanna say I’m sorry for taking so long to reply back. I live in the U.K so there is a difference in the time. I just read your story and honestly, I’m actually kinda speechless. I love the fact you can customise yourself and your love interest. The storyline itself is amazing, I love these kinda stories so I really enjoyed reading it. The length of the chapter was really good as well and it included a lot of detail of what was happening. Definitely keep writing as this is a gem. Thank you for requesting xxx

Just finished reading your story. This story is so amazing, I felt like I could fully connect with the main character because I love dancing myself. I loved the length and how you left on a cliffhanger. I love how the choices matter in this story, and the fact that you can customise your own character as well. Love the outfits created too, they are honestly bomb. Thank you for requesting xxx

Thank you so much :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Hey, I would love it if you could take a look at my story.
I have only just started so there’s just 1 chapter so far and the directing isn’t perfect, but I would appreciate a honest opinion on what I have written by now (even if it’s harsh).
I just want to know if it’s worth working on :smile:

Description: You’re school’s “Miss Nobody” whose life has always been filled with sadness and ignorance.
But what happens when you start getting the attention of others?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4935084164907008

Thank u! <3 it means a lot :hugs: Epsode for will be released today :smile::smile: