Story Help and ideas!

alright how about starting from scratch: what do you have in you’re head right now? I mean you must have some kind of idea ? maybe even a name for a character I mean it’s a start to something? I started because I got this character popped up in my head

Yes I agree with you there. I wouldn’t say I’m new to the episode writing scene, but I am still learning a few things. I have created a few stories in the past but never seemed to follow through with them as such

I have no idea about names right now, but I sort of have a rough idea on what I want it to be about. But I am no good at backgrounds as in the characters background. I think that when I try and explain something, I go into too much detail and it gets very boring

1 Like

great help for coding

1 Like

Im a first time writer Long time reader sooo yeaahhh
And also i hear alot of people sayin no cliches blah blah blah
I say feel free to use cliches but also even it our with realistic scenarios
like just don’t go overboard. keep it balanced

1 Like

I frequently look up joseph evans on youtube. He has very easy instructions to follow.

yeah they are amazing !

omg same
i think i get carried away with the details that i forget about the “Bigger” picture sometimes

1 Like

Aren’t they just!

Yeah, I keep forgetting that in order to make a story work, you’ve got to give only little pieces of the story at a time. Too much beforehand makes it too predictable

1 Like
1 Like

So, something unique. My suggestion for this is to create a list of every cliche you can think of. Or you can just look at the rest of a majority of these threads :joy:
Something that would intrigue others. Have you read any stories that you were particularly interesting? Why were you hooked? Could you incorporate it in your story without copying their idea?
and @Minoesje thanks for tagging me :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem xxx

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you for the link!

1 Like

what do you feel confident in making? because, heres the thing. some genres are hard to write in. like very complicated, take mstery for example. it’s hard to write a gooooooood suspenseful mystery, so if you’re not a mystery writer then don’t write a mystery. also, like comedy, if you’re not funny, don’t write a comedy. it’s honestly whatever you feel is your strong suit. and if you don’t know, think ab some tv shows an movies you’ve thoroughly enjoyed! try writing in that genre, because not only does it interest you, but it may interest others!

1 Like

I’m not sure tbh, I like to think of many different ideas and which ever sounds the most interesting I try to make that. But I’m not sure rn. I have names but need an idea

1 Like

Don’t go for the typical romantic bad boy style, way too basic in my opinion.

Go for something action-like, thrilling. In my opinion, make a story about a guy who is trying to get away from his crazy family, who treat him like he’s a worthless piece of trash. And, then he ends up getting a new family in (whatever country you’d like), but little does he know that he’s the king of an unknown land, but his parents never told him because he lost his memories from a truck accident and has been unconscious since.

Hope this idea helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.