Story help, please?

I was thinking about doing a story about a guy and a girl and the guy is dominant and steals her. It’s like the new movie “365 Days” But a little bit different, but i don’t know what to make them do in the storyyy.

1 Like

I don’t want to be annoying but if you’re doing that please be careful with how you do it. These kind of stories tend to promote sexist ideas that women are weaker than men. Harassment and kidnapping ain’t cute. Consent is.

2 Likes

No, ofcourse! I mean like he asks like “Can I kiss you?” And that but like its like his soulmate so he kidnaps her and wont do anything without consent.

1 Like

so he kidnaps her and she gets brainwash

2 Likes

no LOL he falls in love with her and the girl starts noticing it and starts getting feelings too and he sent her a party invite and then the rest is like love or history idek

Wait, no I changed the whole movie, I just red the rules, its not allowed so thanks though!

idk, maybe give 'em something to do during the day like a job or whatever, probably some girl friends to hang out with, and someone who just cant stop stirring the d*mn pot lol. the usual haha

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story idea. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

i keep seeing your comments everywhere and i love it :sob: you don’t like women being portrayed as weak people and that’s a good thing.

1 Like

So the girl gives consent to get kidnapped? :no_mouth:

I haven’t seen the movie and I’m not planning to, but from what I’ve read it’s pretty problematic to say the least, and even if you skip the sex scenes (which you’d have to skip), I’d still suggest you to write this on another platform if you really want to write it. This app is mainly for teenagers and romanticizing Stockholm Syndrome is not cool. The amount of stories we have like this is crazy and very concerning. The ideal number would be 0.

1 Like

I never really understood…how is it possible to fall in love with a kidnapper?! She should escape and phone the police immediately so they catch him and he goes down. If he did it to her, who knows who else is he is planning on doing this to? Kidnappers equal trouble and kidnapping itself is a very unstable behavior. He should try to get to know her instead of resorting to taking off with her because that’s just messed up. Society frowns upon villains like him, smh. Someone needs to teach that jerk she’s a person, a human being and you cannot steal a person. Not good of him-it’s honestly creepy what he’s doing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.