🦋 Story helper!

No worries! I know it sounds confusing at first, but it’ll get easier with practice! Like @vale.le said, if you need any more assistance, we’re here to help :blob_hearts:.

2 Likes

Ok girls anyone here can help me to add more than one overlay?
the thing is that the little kid of my story is doing home work soo its more than one overlay :sweat_smile: :joy:

INT. BACKGROUND with OVERLAYNAME with OVERLAYNAME with OVERLAYNAME etc.
You just keep using “with OVERLAYNAME, until you’ve added all your overlays to the scene.

Oh thank u so much :grin:

No prob hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I need help with a scene

1 Like

What specifically in the scene do you need help with Faith? :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ok guys i want yo know where can i get an background like this or if someone here has one similar :blush: its just the position of the stairs and id dont need to have the couch

well if you want a background I think you should go to a topic where they can give you backgrounds

Hey all of you guys lets me aask a question i really dont know how to make this little one to run while he is going down the stairs? and if any o u need or want the overlay just ask and ill send it on instagram epi8 but pleasee i need help with it

1 Like

how do i make a character run down the stairs?

2 Likes

I think you replied to the wrong person :joy:

But it’s really easy, you’re suppose to layer your character behind the stairs. Then use spot directing to place your character before the stairs and you use spot directing again to have your character walk/run down the stairs.

hi agin sorry for ask to much questions but i wanna know how to do that my character goes down the stairs in a background and the other is for what i can use &shift cause i really dont know

Ishh haha i dont know how to write a topic here?

1 Like

I updated my reply ^

emmm

1 Like

go back to my reply, I added more to it.

OHHHHHH i see it know and thank u and if u need a background of stairs one day i have made one you can improve it

1 Like

I’m confused, but no problem.

HELLO again and ill hope if in your country elebrate halloween HAPPY HALLOWEEN :jack_o_lantern: soo i need a little help in my script, ok the problem is i have put

@MARISOL spot 1.120 255 84 in zone 1 AND MARISOL is talk_complain_angry AND MARISOL faces left
@MARY ANNE spot 0.945 57 110 in zone 1 AND MARY ANNE is react_angry_shakefists AND MARY ANNE faces right

the problem is that marisol appears before mary do it and i want both of them at the same time not first one and then the other :laughing: i now you guys see so rare the dialogue but the story is about a rebel kid a real one