Story idea i need feedback!

Would anyone be interested in a story about a set of twins that are the children of an assassin but don’t know it yet? How my story goes so far is the mother ran away when she was pregnant with the twins because she didn’t want them growing up with the fear of their family members being killed. She moved across the country and raised the children on her own until she was diagnosed with cancer. Behind her back, her children got involved with a gang in order to get money to pay for her treatment. After her first round of chemo didn’t work she went to the doctor and the doctor said if she doesn’t get the second round there Is a low chance of her surviving. With the stress of raising $72,000 to save her mom, the MC gets into a bad accident during a fight. The mother realizes she has no other options and if she wants to save herself and her children she must reunite with her husband. The story will be focusing on the teenagers as they learn to be the assassins they were meant to be. it will be evident throughout the story that they cannot escape the assassin job because it is simply in their blood and it had been before they knew about their father. This story will be romance, action, and comedy. Please let me know what you think or if there is any pointer you have!! (Also please don’t steal my idea if you like it. I’ve been trying to come up with a story people would love for a few years and this story really means a lot to me I’m just not sure if I should post it)

2 Likes

You should post it!! I love it its amazing. And when you publish it, just tell me the title i would be sure to check it out!!

1 Like

Will do thank you!!!

1 Like

I love the idea! Post it! Post it! Post it! When this story is published let me know right away so I can read it! I love the premise and everything! I can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I will let you know as soon as I finish writing it!

1 Like

yay! I can’t wait!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.