Story idea names!

I need some ideas to call my story. I am thinking about " Hurt " but not sure about it. Need help please !!! :blush:

I will tell you the discription of the content : Bestfriends Ash and Matthew lose contact when Matthew Moves away from their home town , But little does Ash know that Matthew has always had a massive crush on him and and after a few years Matthew come’s back to claim what is his. But little does Matthew know that Ash has changed and things arent the same as they were before !!! .

BTW its LGBT x

1 Like

Me personally I like it but i feel like there is something missing…idk something to make it stand out a little more

1 Like

Chains of promises, Expectations, How can I forget, If it’s meant to be, This time around.

1 Like

Changes
The Pain
Not the Old You

:joy:

1 Like

Chains of the past (Thx to @heart.creates for the inspo hahaha)

1 Like

Happy to help :heart_eyes:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Gone?

what do you think I should change ?

Thank you !!!

1 Like

Thanks you !!!

ur welcome :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.