Story Idea- Thoughts?

Early October I started drafting a new story.
I have some minor details written out but I’ll share the overall theme.
It begins with a girl who works as a paparazzi for a famous gossip magazine. One day she catches a famous singer with his supposed “ex” and she takes a picture. However, he catches her and breaks her phone. From then on she officially begins hating the singer and does everything in her power to make him look bad. When the negativity comes too rough on the singer, his production company invites the girl to become his assistant for a reality TV show. At the start of the show she promises the audience to reveal the singer’s true colors only to later find themselves slowly falling in love with each other.

• yay
  • nay

0 voters

GIVE SOME INPUT : )

4 Likes

Ohh this sounds interesting. Let me know when it’s out please :blush:

2 Likes

thank you @amberose

2 Likes

I like the Plot of the story, but i think he should do more than just break her phone.

2 Likes

Definitely, I think she might like punch him or something, and then the news will spread. That’ll cause her to get fired from her company due to the bad press.
I think that’s a bigger motive.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely I like that WAY better. Please tag me when this is out!

1 Like

tag. me. when. this. is. out!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@amberose @Danielle318 @Jubels
Any title ideas?

3 Likes

Love from Hate?
True Colors to Love?
I see you?

1 Like

Hmmm, well what genre do you see yourself putting it in?

2 Likes

Comedy, Drama, or Romance

1 Like

I like the last one best!

1 Like

I think this plot sounds interesting and unique. I would love to he tagged when it’s out.

1 Like

Tittle:

True Colours
Love me flash and bloom? (Idk :unamused:)

1 Like

Love it :joy::heart:

I would love to read it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Let me know when it’s published pleasseee :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.