Story idea, what do you think?

Hey guys!
I’m in the middle of creating a new story and I would like to know your opinion :upside_down_face:
Here’s the plot:

After 6 years overseas, Layla returns home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! (the reason will be revealed later in the story, I don’t want to spoil too much )
But already on her first day in the new school, she’s being exposed by one of her classmates! He even starts bribing her!
Will she be able to keep up her pretense under these circumstances?

The story is based on a manga I wrote/draw in 2012 and I thought it would be interesting to use this story in Episode :shushing_face:
Would you like to read it? Let me know! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Yasss!
  • Nah.

0 voters

3 Likes

I feel like the pole is too black and white, although I wouldn’t personally read it I don’t think it’s a bad idea, I think a lot of people would be interested.

Okay, thank you for letting me know your opinion! :relaxed: I know that not everyone likes stories like these but that’s totally fine! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I like that idea and would read it!

Tell me when it’s out :joy:

1 Like

Aw thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll let u know when it’s out!

1 Like

Girl, write what you want. That’s the whole point of Episode, is to experiment, have fun and to be creative. You’ll truly know how you feel about this when you put it into action. Your gut will tell you which direction to go. Like you said, not everyone is going to like your idea. But, who cares though? Do you like it? Then that’s all that matters! :partying_face:

4 Likes

It reminds me a lot of the french movie tomboy (even the mc names are similar lol) which I really liked so yeah I think you should go ahead!

1 Like

You’re so right! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I don’t know the movie but I’ve read a bit about it, there are some similarities, you’re right :laughing:

1 Like

Bumppp!

1 Like

Chapter 2 is nearly finished! :slight_smile:. I hope I can finish the third chapter next week! :raised_hands:t4:. Thanks for all who would read it!!! :two_hearts:

Update: First three chapters are finally finished! Still waiting for approval of some overlays. :upside_down_face:
Here’s a little Sneak&Peek

3 Likes

Reality behind Glasses is finally released!!! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:
Sadly they deleted my covers, so I’ll have to wait til they are approved again! :sob:
Please check it out now!! :heart: :two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.