Story ideas and plots that are actually not cliche

There are a lot of threads that talk about cliche stories that are all over the romance and trending section and Episode fans are always complaining about repetitive plots. However, this thread was made to give the readers the chance to talk about things or story ideas that they would find pretty unusual and fun to read.
Also this is like a win-win thing cause you get to express yourselves and authors (such as me) get to know what the readers actually prefer to read

I don’t judge, you can write whatever you have in mind

4 Likes

Anything that doesnt involve ; Transformation , A bad boy (cringe type)

2 Likes

lately i’ve been into fantasy, so literally any fantasy romance without girl falling for vampire/werewolf and choosing him instead of her normal life. even this can be accepted but i never saw that girl is supernatural

3 Likes

I support unicity and creativity and with this I’m not judging cliché stories authors :blush: I always appreciate reading one but I love seeing different plots, ideas, original content, …
I’d love to add that as I promote this I wrote a story that I consider different. If you want to check it out I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, lemme know what you think about it :blush:
It’s called Color my life by @Lady_Cannella :kissing_heart:
Or check out my friend story, Mischief night by @KerriStrwberry :heart:

3 Likes

What a great way to put it

3 Likes

I will check it out :purple_heart:

1 Like

:scream::joy: you’re promoting my story too how kind of you! :sob::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I am not a fan of makeover stories or teacher/student relationships but as much as I am uncomfortable saying it… I actually read a lot of bad boy/gang leader stories
I just call it a guilty pleasure lol

1 Like

Here’s my story link if you wanna read something different…

Story : Mischief Night:vampire:t3::heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern::ghost::orange_heart::tada:

Chapters: 7 Ongoing

Genre: Fantasy/Horror/Comedy

Plot:

This Story follows Brooklyn, a girl who hates Halloween but soon finds herself in a world with Real Monsters!:vampire:t2::woman_zombie::ghost:
http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6713243931115520
Small Cover:

Large Cover:
Mischief_Night_wE_posterImage_DowmL1SQTa

2 Likes

Here’s mine if you wanna give it a chance! :slight_smile:

Title: Catching Coal
Author: Tal Gordin
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5604201600778240
Genre: Fantasy, Action, Drama, Adventure, Romance
Official Description: Coal lives her normal, perfect life until she discovers that she’s being hunted. But how can someone kill a girl who always comes back to life?
Secondary Description: Coal Carter is not entirely human, but she doesn’t know that. Arden Adams is the son of an important general in a society that wants her dead. When the moment of truth comes, Arden decides to help Coal escape the society’s clutches, but not without a cost. Now Arden and Coal are on the run, trying to stay alive. Can Coal find out the truth about herself and her family? And what does Arden’s father have to do with all of this?
Customization: Yes
Art Scenes: In chapters 1, 3, 4, 18, 19, 22, 25 and the upcoming 27! (revamping and adding art scenes every 1-3 chapters).
Instagram: @talgordin.writes