Story Ideas? ASAP

Hello everyone!!
I’ve been wanting to create a story for over a year now but I can’t settle for an idea. Does anyone else have story ideas I can use?? I’m thinking within the romance & drama categories, please.

1 Like

space clowns saveing the worlds for evil cows.

or you now sit down start and work on an idea you have so that it is your own and not someone els, getting an idea is not hard, makeing it good is, your first story will not be your best. but if it was why continuie writhing, you need to actually write to make a story

a lot of stories you start you will give up on, but only way to make a story is to write them.

1 Like

yeah i have ideas that are ready to go but i’m just unsure if readers will like them. thank you

1 Like

I have some great story ideas if you still need them.

2 Likes

sure!! i’d love to hear them <3

1 Like

I get off school at 4pm, I don’t know if you can wait till then.

1 Like

yeah, of course. take your time!!

1 Like

If you tell me what genre you want, it’ll be easier.

1 Like

romance/drama

Well what ideas do you have already? Do you have any characters or personalities settled out? Is there a lesson or impact you want to have on an audience? Any concepts or stories you like? For my first story I went trying to just direct it into episode but I had already started off with like 1 chapter of writing, I changed some stuff initially because my new ideas were more interesting. I realized it originally was a bit cringey. I’m a lot more patient and actually believe I can finish because coding stuff in everyday makes my writing schedule so consistent!

2 Likes

If you have ideas ready to go then start writing them. Don’t worry too much about what the readers think. If you are passionate and enjoy what you’re writing, then that’s all that matters. You can do this!

2 Likes

Literally everything is ready to go, I’m just nervous because every time I’ve started writing in the portal I haven’t liked the outcome. Thank you!!

Thank you love!!

Did you write the story specifically for publishing on episode or was it more of a regular story version when you started? What is it that you don’t like about it?

1 Like

Yes, it’s specifically for episode.
It’s not that I dislike it, I’m just nervous to publish and see the reactions.

1 Like

i have one story idea if you like!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s great, good stories may not even be the most popular but I’m sure somebody’s bound to like it, just promote your story here on forums!

1 Like

sure!!

thank you!!

We have our female lead who is the most popular female popstar who works as a school teacher to fulfill her dead father’s last wish. On the first day of our school she discovers that one of the student she is going to teach is her childhood crush,first love and first and last boyfriend!
(That boy is still in the class because he was bad at studies lmao)

1 Like