Story Ideas By Magic

coollogo_com-20358575

Blood Hands

You were paid to kill the Royal queen, leaving her family in nothing but tears. As your punishment you were sentenced life in prison. Next morning your sleeping next to the princess in a abandoned castle, here’s the thing, she’s as crazy as you are.

Anxiety

You suffer from severe anxiety, it’s all been hard for you to become friends with people. When you enter your new neighbor hood, there’s a group of people just like you. Can you get through this journey together?

Eyes On You

Your the mayors daughter, life was looking pretty good, that was until your parents left you with a delinquent, and it’s your job to keep him outta trouble.

In Our Skin

Four students from different countries enroll in an all-white school. Can they shine their culture without getting shut-down?

Emulous

She is the royal princess of her country, jealous her mother sends her to the woods to die but states it as a mission. Can the Russian princess define the odds?

Geek Squad

For Quinn, Senior year was only the most recent year until she gets into her favored school with her besties. Be that as it may, when she begins accepting affection notes in her locker, things become extraordinary, will you leave your Geek Squad?

Soccer My Heart

When the woman’s soccer team is falling miserably, Alex Waheart is sent to give them some pointers. Then he meets Camilla, a girl worthy of his time.

Golden

She’s the school perfection. He’s the school’s golden boy. Tired of being examples to the upper and lower class they decide it’s time for a change.

Team 1201

I was raised by the most skilled assassins in my country, my parents. Due to being reckless, I was sent to boot camp with the four most idiotic people known to man. Welp.

Celeste The Great

Forced to marry a crooked rapist, Celeste decides to kill the man. While doing so, she ran away from her kingdom. What does she find on the journey?

coollogo_com-116601020

Good Girl

Ever since you were young, you were told to remain a “good girl” through any circumstance. Now a sophomore in high school, you hang out with a bad-ass girl group, I mean you can’t remain a good girl forever, but breaking the law, that’s a new reach.

Pleasure

You were sent to an all-girls school, because you couldn’t be trusted, but when you sneak your boyfriend in, things start to get a little spicy. One by one, an all girls school is turning into a boys and girls school.

Behind Your Back

You joined The Roaring Lions gang, the catch you’re an undercover cop, you can’t leave until you put them all in jail. But don’t be naive, they’re deadly after all.

Experiment

Three years ago, you were put into a coma. Now that you’re finally out, things are strange. Your brain is trying to send you a message, but it’s been blocked, what did those people do to you while you were unconscious? Can you trust anyone?

17 Likes

Wow @AMagic they’re great! Especially the last two.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I love “In Our Skin” just… wow! These are amazing! :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Thanks so much M. :purple_heart::heart:

3 Likes

These are all amazing, especially “Anxiety” and “Emulous”. Great job! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you for you kind reply. :sunny:

2 Likes

Ok before I go any further, you should do, “In Our Skin.” Because off the bat, I would read it. The second Story I would read is, “Golden,” because basically it’s 2 perfect people who are tired of being perfect or good and would just like to be themselves. So those two stories I would read!

1 Like

Also I like that all these stories have strong, female leads which I really like reading a story because mostly not all, but half the stories on Episode, the females are Shy, innocent, Afraid to stand up to people and forgive way to easily. So, these stories is the refresh in 2020 we need.

3 Likes

Thank you, I never realized my MC’s were so strong, I guess it’s because I don’t take shit from people and I inserted that into them. I also really like In Our Skin!

So true!

3 Likes

Same, I try to make my MC’s basically my personality. Tough and smart but also very sweet. Also Sarcastic, can’t forget the sarcasm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

For real, like sarcasm is in my soul. :joy:

4 Likes

I want to do “In Our Skin” but I’m overworked lmao-

2 Likes

Me 24/7, but I’m gonna update this thread a lot!

2 Likes

I’m bookmarking, these are SO GOOD uwu

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

All amazing :star_struck:
Tag when any of them is out!!! :pleading_face:
Something tells me Team 1201 is going to be a funny action comedy

2 Likes

I got that feeling when I write the description!

2 Likes

coollogo_com-3978527

2 Likes

Do you guys want a update?

• Yes
  • Nah

0 voters

2 Likes