Story Ideas Needed! (CREDIT)

So… I need story ideas!
I have 0 ideas…
I am really into: Romance,Fantasy,Mystery, Drama and Comedy.
Yep I will give credit to that person who gives me my future story idea!

2 Likes

Like a kidnapping yet the person who kidnaped the MC falls in love with them

1 Like

I am pretty sure that I have read a story like this…
Sandra.g made a story like this
But I will think about it

:joy: idk if you would like this anyway I make story prompts on insta Nd this was one of em. Feel free to pm me if you want more info and how to start it and I’ll help ya out

You move away from your little town after having an argument with your parents.You’ve lost completely all hope till you met this young man who helped you and let you into his home with open arms.You try to stay away from him but once he overhears your phone conversation he has mixed emotions. What will you do and will this phone call make you or break you, once he offers your a job will you be able to resist him then?

Romance/Drama story

1 Like

I think I want to use this in my story:
You move away from your little town after having an argument with your parents.You’ve lost completely all hope till you met this young man who helped you

BUT

I will change
helped you -> Changes your life forever.

I will use this part

How can I credit you?

1 Like

Ooh sounds great haha and oh no credit needed just happy to help!

1 Like

You are so sweet thanks

1 Like

Not a problem

1 Like

Maybe a story about mc whos’s Parents are serial killers, gets haunted by a ghosts of one of their Victims—-ends up filling in love with them.
You can change the genders or do whatever you want,!!! Idk just an idea

2 Likes

Romance stories are always good

What about a story where the daughter has just taken over from her parents in the family business and falls in love with the rival and then you can either make it a guy or a girl give it LGBT options

1 Like

I like that idea! Btw how can I credit you?

Here ya go!

If you’ve got no ideas, try looking up some spicy movie trailers on youtube that fit your genres :joy: Idk, It always gets my mind in that dramatic thinking zone haha!

1 Like

In your story You can add a reader’s message with my Instagram account name: Cass_writes_

You’re welcome!!

How about a girl which has loads of siblings and her mum and dad cannot keep up with them, and the only way she can find a way out is dancing, her dance teacher however starts to groom her and her parents pay no attention to her because of the kids, and in the end she is the only one to save herself?

1 Like

I also need some ideas, so I wouldn’t be much help. I Have the characters planned, but I just can’t focus on the storyline and what to write about!

If you need any help at all then you can ask and I’ll try my best aha