Story ideas! URGENT

hai again! i dont wanna write a cliche love story so heres my plan… basically the main character named Kylie moves to a different city because her parents ‘die’ and just before that she breaks up with her ex-boyfriend , she moves into an apartment and she gets a roomate as well. (since shes 17 she cant live on her own) they become best friends and blah… then they go back to school (after summer break, and Kylie meets a ‘bad boy’ that she falls for. she has trust issues because of several bad boyfriends and she doesnt know what to do about having a crush on him (his name is Noah) She really likes him but once again, thinks that she cant trust anyone so she never puts herself out there. Then the reader finds out her parents arent actually dead, they had to runaway and leave their daughter behind because of some ‘secret business’. WHAT SHOULD I ADD TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING!!

1 Like

Hummm…At first I was like man this is going to be like all the rest then you throw in that her parents were not dead and I was like dang I need more lol like I REALLY need more. Girl it sounds good, I like it how you have it. Maybe go into there secret business do some flash backs of them doing there business when they are telling Kylie about it.

wow thank you honestly! like i was really afraid it was gonna be like all the others so im trying to make it as different as possible but still include that love kinda aspect. thank you for your ideas! let me know if you have any others :wink:

1 Like

i’m just trying to get everything together like ideas and backgrounds ect before i start so i know exactly how it’ll start and how it’ll end.

1 Like

Let me know when you get it out. I would love to read it.

thank you for your support! the story is called Torn Up

1 Like

Does Kylie have any siblings? You could have it that this “secret business” is a threat to her long lost sister/brothers “business” that is trying to do the opposite of that. e.g Kylie’s business: trying to save puppies, Siblings business: Trying to kill puppies. The sibling could have hired the bad boy to keep tabs on her so they could over run the business. This could also be the case with her ex as well. But I don’t know just an idea!

1 Like

wow! idk how you guys are so create but luckily yes! Kylie has an older sister named Teah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay cool. You can use that idea or not like i dont really care. But hope it helped!

1 Like

That is amazing.

1 Like

it really did help :slight_smile: i’ll most likely use it. i’ll credit you in a reader message

1 Like

awww thank you! You don’t have to do that!

1 Like

Ty

1 Like

i will though! you guys made the idea so it’s only fair that i credit you heh

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep an eye out for it! I’ll follow you on the app now!

What’s your username?

ahhh lemme check aha

2 Likes

im pretty sure its just Jayda

2 Likes

Okay!

I can’t find you!?