Story ideas with male MC?

that’s doesn’t sound that bad although it’s very cliche

2 Likes

yeah I know :joy: thats why I made this thread for some ideas with a male mc

How about:

• Once Erik discovers the truth of his family, he is forced to join an ancient feud between the most powerful families of another realm.

ill try and think of more ideas and post them here later

OOooh, and I’m thinking of turning it into a horror story… romance and fantasy arent really my writing area, more like my reading area

1 Like

i found this one on the internet and sounds pretty interesting:

Your character is a compulsive liar, unable to stop themselves from spinning tales that make them the envy of everyone around them. Then they wake up one day to discover that their lies have all come true…

3 Likes

oh wow, that actually sounds really interesting

1 Like

i suck at thinking about horror plots, but here’s a few prompts i found that sound interesting:

Your character’s significant other has always talked in their sleep; it’s nothing new. But when their voice changes and their words take a dark turn, your character can’t help but do some digging into why that is…and they don’t like what they find.

A man reads a novel, soon realising that the story is his very own — and according to the book, a killer is looming.

Oooh I like those ideas! I sorta came up with one too, but idk if it sounds good or not

1 Like

just say it anyways! its good to get opinions from other people

AD: Horror Hunt

After making a deal with an old man, you and your friends are sent back in time with only 72 hours to save your lives and collect ten, broken mirror pieces in order to reverse time and get back home in time to save your loved ones.

2 Likes

thats not bad, but how would you make it a horror? i genuinely think it sounds interesting but i want to know where the horror aspect would come in

well I’ve thought of that

and thought I could add like monsters and obsticales guarding the pieces mabe?

You could do it that one of them making it harder for the mc by betray them or killing them off he has to find out who before the time up or some

2 Likes

Oooh! Imma add that!!!

If you need more I can pm you some

yes please! More ideas the better :hugs::hugs:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.