STORY: Immortal Glory // SEASON 1 COMPLETE!

I really hope you’ll like it :pleading_face: It’s my very first published story.

TITLE: Immortal Glory
AUTHOR: Rosebudviper
GENRE: Fantasy (with elements of drama and romance)

DESCRIPTION: After the mysterious disappearance, Layla finds out she’s no longer alive. Moreover, she’s a misfit. All because she’s not who she seems to be… and neither is the Afterlife.

DETAILS: Customizable CC, tappable overlays, choices matter, point system, influence your relationships.

SNEAK PEAKS: All updates will be posted on my Instagram - RosebudViper

LINK TO THE STORY

16 Likes

THIS POST IS FOR EPISODE WRITERS!

Hello!

I’ve been wondering if anybody would be interested in being mutuals on Instagram? We could be supporting each other by following, liking and commenting posts :revolving_hearts:

If you feel like you could use some support group to get your Instagram and Episode story a little more recognition let me know here! I’d love to support people who are passionate about their writing, editing, painting etc. It could be helpful for the both of us :revolving_hearts:

So, if you’re interested - post your IG here! I’d love to make new friends around the World :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Hey! I would love to be your mutual on IG. :)) I love writing and I would love more friends in the episode community. My username is Danahs.writes, message me I’ll message back. :))

1 Like

Hey I would like to be mutuals on Instagram :blush: also your story looks interesting :two_hearts:
My insta is: @simia.stories

1 Like

That would be wonderful thank you🌸
Mine is @flare_888
Loved the cover by the way🤩

1 Like

@Danah I couldn’t message you because you have blocked the opportunity for DMs :c but I followed you!

@simi.a thank you so much :pleading_face:I hope that I won’t disappoint. I followed you on IG :revolving_hearts:

@Flare8 I followed you :revolving_hearts:thank you so much! It was pain to draw but the result didn’t end up too bad haha

3 Likes

Little off topic, since I don’t know where to write this. Hopefully, the moderators won’t mind.

I wanted to thank anyone who took their time to read my story. I accomplished more than I could even imagine in the past few days. Not only I got over 100 reads but I’ve got so many warm, encouraging and welcoming messages not only through my fanmail but also Instagram that I can’t count how many times I cried today with tears of joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! There are no words that would describe how incredibly grateful I am to meet so many kind people who enjoyed my writing. It is really a dream come true. All I ever wanted was to have my story read and enjoyed. As I stared in one of the threads - Immortal Glory is my passion project, which I had in my mind for years but I didn’t publish anywhere until now. I’ll be writing as long as there’s someone to read it, I’ll not give up for sure.

So that being said - thank you. From the bottom of my heart :heartpulse:

1 Like

Congratulations you deserve it :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Jazz :heartpulse:It means a lot to me :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I would like be mutual on Instagram and maybe become friends :slight_smile:
Instagram @stephanie_angel__

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

My Ig @faith_rose_episode congratulations :clap:

1 Like

I’d love to be mutuals.
My instagram is @jordan.epyi

1 Like

Also I would love to be mutuals
My Instagram is jazz.episode01

1 Like

Would love to be mutuals :slight_smile: IG: @turquoisestranger

1 Like

I’d love to be mutuals! My IG is @dynastywrites :wink:

1 Like

@Stephanie_angel thank you :revolving_hearts:I followed you on IG!

@Faith.episode.cats @jordann.epi @Jazz5 @erosinair @dynastywrites Hi, beauties :revolving_hearts:I followed you on IG and I liked some of your posts (I couldn’t if the account was private) :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

i would love to be a mutual! my ig is @saol.epi

1 Like

Followed you too, hon :heartpulse:

1 Like

Mine is: yoshime325

1 Like