Story information missing error

Hi, everytime I view my story on the app I get this message:

I don’t really know what it means, but I know for sure that my story doesn’t have any errors in it, nor is it missing information. My latest episode had one “animation does not exist” warning, but that’s about it. I dont know what’s happening, and it’s a bit confusing seeing this. Does anyone know how this affects my readers? Are they seeing this and are unable to read my story?

If anyone knows how to get rid of this can you please let me know.

I get this every time I try to read my story but no ones had an issue reading it. I just click okay and try again and it works for me so I just ignore it because its not causing an issue, not sure exactly what it means though.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you; I logged out of my account to check if it would affect my readers, and I got the same message no matter how much I clicked my story. It just isn’t going away. I’m afraid my efforts will go to waste, and my readers won’t be able to access it.

1 Like

I had this error before on my mom’s phone. You should submit a ticket most likely if it bothers you and it wont let you read it. Probably the link next to it. I forgot what it means

1 Like

in that case you should submit a ticket, idk whats going on there

Hi, yes, I submitted a ticket and I’m hoping they help me.

1 Like

Yeah, I did, I’m waiting for a reply. Can I ask a favor? Can you check and see if my story is opening for me, please. You don’t have to read it, I just want to know if it’s opening.

1 Like

sure ill check rn

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I checked both in the photo above and they both worked fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really! Okay, thank you, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I got a response from them and did everything it said, but it didn’t help. It keeps popping up no matter what. I asked my cousin to check my story on her phone, and she got the same error message. It’s completely blocking her from accessing it. She can’t even read it if she wants to. I don’t know what’s going on, but I think it had to have happened recently because this is a newly released story. I put a lot of work into it, and now I’m getting discouraged because some people won’t be able to read it.

Also, I managed to screenshot this before the error message popped up. The pic below is what I would see right before the error message.

It says something about chapter… idk… can someone help me. Maybe it has something to do with my story.