Hello, my name is Nessa and I published my first story on the app called Miss Mafia. I was looking at the intro I made when I was first writing the first episode and now that I look back at it, I realized it’s very plain and unoriginal. So with your guys help, could you give me some ideas?
The story is about a mafia, obviously, and a bit of magic. The main character is Valentina, a 22 year old living in Vienna, Austria. Valentina has powers. There is also Declan, a 24 year old and he also has powers.
Hello Nessa! How about this :
- Make sure to have transition at the beginning of your intro.
- If your story contains strong language etc… You can create a background yourself with a text, I think it’s even better than when you just choose the one that Episode have made.
- If your story uses sounds and music, let the reader know by using a background as well and not the NARRATOR bubbles. It’s more original.
- Don’t make your intro last forever, if you want it to appear in each episode, I think it has to be good and short, not too long because it can be annoying.
- If you are using different backgrounds in your intro make sure to use transitions between each backgrounds, makes it cooler!
- And finally, don’t forget to do a @transition fade out [color] number. And maybe open your first scene with a transition as well…
That’s what I do, maybe it will make your intro much better
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.