Story Intro Ideas Needed!

Hello everybodi. So I wanna make a story intro but not the one with the start, skip, cc etc buttons, I wanna make a one with like the characters etc. It’s a romance/drama story. And it’s for the R&R entry.
Story Description:

Summary

Luna finds herself amid a war between her heart and mind when she’s offered a life-changing job in New York, 2400 miles away from her lived ones. Is the reward worth the risk?

Something cute, or kinda funny. Or anything that makes us wanna read the story.
Thank uuuuuu in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe a small dramatic flashback of the MC/LI :eyes: Might get the reader’s interest piqued at the very start :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Oh I’ve already added a scene like that. This intro is for the strating of every chapter. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh lol my bad :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Np😄

1 Like

Looking at the application. Like a hand popping up with the letter. Idk

1 Like

I was looking for something more dramatic kinda. But thanks anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas more than coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.