Story line and story name ideas!

Hey everybody I need help on a story name and a story line.
I want my story to be like a romance/ mafia type of story
I know many people don’t like mafia types of stories but I know people are interested in those types of story.
So can somebody help me please!
I will give credit at the end on every episode

5 Likes

Maybe
The girl can be a mafia leader but she doesn’t know until she gets a unexpected letter from her dad

1 Like

whats your MC’c heritage (like hispanic…etc)

2 Likes

I haven’t decided yet…

1 Like

Yh that’s a good idea, i’ll consider it and add a twist with it :white_heart:

1 Like

Ok :heartbeat:

oh okay well my characters name is Camila Manzano she’s latin. So whenever you figure out her heritage i can help…

as for storyline…your MC can be the soon to be leader but she doesnt want to so she goes away till…she gets a letter…that her brother(the one who she was supposed to be competing with) the letter states that he is in critical state due a mission gone wrong…and it forces the MC to go back(because she loved her brother more than ANYTHING) and now the MC is out for revenge/blood…idk :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

That’s actually really good I love that idea

2 Likes

Feel free to use it i can also add to it if youd like :sweat_smile: came to me when i saw your post

1 Like

Okay, and thank you so much :white_heart:

2 Likes

Feel free to use my idea as well :heartbeat:

1 Like

I sure will :white_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Your welcome :heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe make it the consequences of being in a mafia and trying to escape it because the MC has actual morals

1 Like

that’s a really good idea :white_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.