Story Line Suggestion?

Hey guys! So I’m writing this new story about a single mother and the challenges that she faces. If you could offer some suggestions on either adding to the story line or something I should either change or just get rid of completely, that would be greatly appreciated!

So here’s a general summary the story line:

Single mom (Cassandra) is having to raise 3 kids by herself due to her husband leaving for an uncertain reason. Cassandra struggles with keeping a job and getting a job in the first place. She struggles with getting enough money just to get food on the table for her 2 kids that still live at home, while the other child is away at college. It seems as if it is only her when raising her children, due to her not having help from her parents or from her ex husband who decides not to have any custody over the kids. Cass has a shaking relationship with her middle child, Jaci, since they don’t see eye to eye. But Cassandra has a decent relationship with her youngest, Kelly.

That’s what I have so far, if you could offer some suggestions that would be fantastic! Thank you! :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry I’m not quite sure what you are asking. Is this your story summary and you want feedback?

Well it was supposed to be a general summery of the story line, but feedback would be amazing!

Sorry if I’m sounding stupid it is 2:30AM here so I’m probably sleep deprived :rofl: so with you saying it’s a story line is this narration in your episode.

It’s fine! Generally, yes, I think.

I think that you should keep the, "

But after that you should add:

Single mom (Cassandra) is having to raise 3 kids by herself due to her husband leaving for an uncertain reason. Cassandra struggles with keeping a job and getting a job in the first place. She struggles with getting enough money just to get food on the table for her 2 kids that still live at home, while the other child is away at college. It seems as if it is only her when raising her children, due to her not having help from her parents or from her ex husband who decides not to have any custody over the kids. The children get tired of living in this horrible lifestyle, so they ask their mother to go to court to ask their father about child support. But there’s only one problem. Their “father” isn’t really who he seems. Way back in high school, their mother fell in love with the children’s real father. They had the oldest child (thier name). They soon got married and they had really good jobs. They lived in a mansion, and they made loads of money. One day, the children’s evil uncle (His name) decides to go after the families fortune. He ends up tricking the mother to cheat on her husband with him. She tells him that she doesn’t want to cheat anymore, and he blackmails her. He tells her that if she doesn’t marry him, he will tell her husband that will leave her and kick her out on the streets. She agreed because she wanted the best for her child. They got married and they didn’t sign a prenup. Which meant that if they divorced, he could take all of her money. Which he did. They were secretly married for a year until the uncle divorced her, took all her money. The uncle told her husband what she did, and the husband told her that he never wanted to see her, or the child ever again. She was also hiding another secret from him too. She was pregnant with her brother’s (the uncle’s) children.

Fast forward, the kid in collage discovers who her real father is, and wants to track him down, to ask him for money to support the family.

I know, I know, It’s a lot LOL, but hopefully you can use some of it :slight_smile:

xoxo

-Cloudz

1 Like

I literally love that so much, thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problemo! I love to help!

Good Luck With Your Story!

xoxo
-Cloudz