Story name help please!

Hi! I’m making a Sci-Fi story where a girl goes back in time to save the World from ending.

Any ideas of what I can name it? I want it to have something to do with time travel, and something futuristic.
It doesen’t have to have the keyword time in it, maybe a synonym to it I just can’t figure out what. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hmmm… Through Time popped into my head but it’s not very futuristic sounding. :woman_shrugging:
Clockwork Savior? idk. Just throwing stuff out. Hope someone gives better ideas lol

2 Likes

To Stop the Omega (omega is the last letter in the Greek alphabet and is synonymous with the word, End)

4 Likes
  • Time Shift
  • Back to the Past
  • The Future’s Past
  • Science Fiction (since it’s a sci-fi story and time travel is considered science fiction)
3 Likes

Fixing the timeline

3 Likes
  • Back to Back
  • What It Was
  • In the End
  • Time and Time Again
  • Never-ending
  • One Step Back
  • Weight of the World
  • Your Move
  • Deja Vu
  • When It’s Done/Over
  • Racing the End
3 Likes

Before it ends
Past Journies
Before it happen (s)
Into time
The remarkable travel (in time)
The unplanned Journey

1 Like

Hi, @Steph.K ! I hope you are doing well.
These are my name suggestions for your upcoming story.

• Second Chance (I thought of this because there’s been given a second chance to rewrite their destiny)
  • Move In Silence (Okay😅 I thought of this bc while I was reading the story’s description, I immediately thought of chess. And “checkmate” is the last move of chess. But I didn’t find it suitable enough 'cause the last move hasn’t been made. I tried to think of something connected to “checkmate”, and then I find an interesting quote. “Move in silence, only speak when it’s time to say checkmate.”)
  • When Everything Was Perfect (Well, because the reason the MC travels back it’s because she’s trying to save the world.)
  • Restore Order (I don’t think I have to explain why. But in any case :sweat_smile:. Well, “restore order” means “returning to a disorganised situation to its former organised state”. Basically, bc the MC wants to save the world by returning to where the things used to be.)

I hope you find them useful. Also, I hope you have a great day/evening/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Take care,
Christina<3

2 Likes

Hey :wave:
I thought I’d throw in some ideas for you!! (Though it his hard with much more of a plot)

• Looped
  • Tick. Tock.
  • Time is Ticking!
  • Time is no liar!

Hope these are helpful.

2 Likes

Thank you everybody for your responses! These are wonderful titles and will definitely help me! Again, thank you I appreciate it a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beginning of the End
Stop the Clock
Yesterday’s Forever

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.