Story name ideas needed <3

Does anyone know any good websites to generate story names? (And I don’t want to run the risk of accidentally stealing someone else’s story name)
If not it would be great if you could come up with some catchy names for my story! I’ll even give the person credit in the first episode for helping choose the name :heart:

Rough story plot - Octavia is a fifth year doctor who works primarily in the ER, recently transferred to Chicago from London. She has two love interests - an attending doctor she works with, or another man called Aaron. But here’s the catch, Aaron isn’t exactly living. On the first episode Aaron is a patient who dies in the ER, except he actually stays to haunt Octavia as a ghost. She has the power to see ghosts, and takes on the responsibility of helping them pass on in peace. There are various ghostly characters that will become prominent throughout the story, however Aaron develops into a love interest over time. Specifically for him, he must take down the gang that killed him and so many others in order to move on. But as he does, he ends up not wanting to leave. In the end their bond is so strong that the reader has the option to stay with him in the living world (in other words Aaron comes back to life) or let him move on and choose the other LI. I may change the ending a little to make room for another season, but for now this is going to be my rough story plan. (I’m hoping to make this not just a romance story, but also action and drama. Obviously a little fantasy too :see_no_evil:)

I’d really appreciate any names you can come up with :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

How about- “Intangible”? Just a suggestion :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, that sounds cool. I’ll put it on the list :yellow_heart:

what about “Lifeless” ? :thinking:

also this story lowkey sounds good :eyes:

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the suggestion x

1 Like

How about:
Lifeless Love (kinda took some from mjacksonepisode)
Ghostly revenge
Ghost lover/ My ghost lover

1 Like

Ty I’ll put it down on my options :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I am here to help you with your story. I can help you with all genres. These are my services
Plot summary
Dialogue
Story prompt
Story line
Story review
Story title names
I have a lot of ideas. If you are interested, write the services you need and I will seek you out

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :))

How about Chicago ER

1 Like

I like that one too :sob: I’ll probably make a poll on my instagram and let everyone have a vote cause it’s too hard to choose lmao

1 Like

What is your insta mine is yoshime325

I’m sorry I have no clue but the ones on this thread sound great and this seems like a cool story I’m hella intrigued

1 Like

@episode.pistachio
I’ll follow you :)) I put intangible on my story description for now but I still have time to change it since it won’t be ready to publish for a few weeks

1 Like

Ty!!!

1 Like

I’ve decided on ‘intangible’ for the final name to my story, thanks for all the suggestions guys! :heart::heart:
This can be closed now :slight_smile:

Hi, do you have instagram so i can send you a dm? Because i also need a little help

I followed you on insta! Curious on your writing journey :heart_eyes: goodluck!

1 Like

Thank you sm! X

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.