Story names please

Okay, so I am looking for a name for my new story. The story is about a girl named Iggy who comes from very wealthy parents, shes forced into camp where she will meet new friends and 2 M and F LIs. With the way the camp is set up it drives her crazy due to her rich lifestyle but she slowly falls into it and leaves with a secret BF/GF and has to hide them from her heavily religious parents and unpack some secrets along the way. Its a bad description I know but please just go off this. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey check out my featured thread in my bio. :slightly_smiling_face:
I can help you then.

3 Likes

Camp Rich Kids?

4 Likes

ooo i like it ill def be writing this down

4 Likes

Thanks! Good luck picking a title

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hidden/Unseen Prospers? Or like Secretly Prospering? Cause she’s “successfully wealthy” and keeping secrets

1 Like

Secret camp lovers :thinking:

1 Like

Okay now this, this is amazing. I will keep this in mind but right now this is number one!

3 Likes

This is so tempting

3 Likes

If you want Some more you can check this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I thought of a few names :sweat_smile:

1. Camp Glam Girl
  2. Richly Yours
  3. The Secret Situation
  4. Ms. Luxury

I hope this helped! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Devil_Herself has a workshop for story titles and descriptions you should check it out!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.